Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oak Glen Fundraiser 2009

I am very behind on my posts, so our timeline might be a bit wonky here... Nonetheless... back in May, I helped organize the fundraiser for Jemma's nursery school, Oak Glen. We had a hugely successful event and I was so proud to work with the other mommas and poppas to create such a memorable evening. I spearheaded the food for the event under the guidance of two famous LA chefs, Thomas Boyce and Kim Boyce, who happen to be Oak Glen parents but couldn't be part of this particular event. Hard to know if the photos give it justice, but everything was done so creatively - the lighting structures, the live music, the handmade crafts - i.e. the lanterns created out of photos of our kids - so incredible - and all set in the most lush landscape in a gorgeous, eco-modern home.

No comments: